We are looking for a Trading Developer to support front office and back office in developing and improving (calculation) tools, which are written in Python and C ++. You will become part of the Research & Development team and work closely with the Trading desk and Bot makers on our platform. The main purpose of this role is to enable traders to work more efficiently, using improved front-end and back-end tools. You will play an important role in producing top quality UI, improving the interaction between the traders and the models and the data visualization.
- Using Python (Dash) and C ++ to improve the usability and function of our tools Re-designing in-house built tools.
- Proactively think about how we can further improve our platform for our trading community while presenting our own project proposals.
- Create documentation manual for all tools we work with and keep version management up to date.
Who are we?
BOTS is a financial, but informal start-up, where you work with ambitious colleagues. Investing, quotes, stocks, asset markets. At BOTS we thought: it all sounds complicated and many people find it difficult. How do we make this more accessible? An app of course!
BOTS has developed an app that makes investing more accessible, easier and clearer. It is an innovative open trading platform based on automatic trading strategies and machine learning. Invest like a pro, without being one!
What are we looking for?
- Preferably someone who has completed an MSc in a quantitative field (mathematics / econometrics etc)
- Skill with C ++ and Python (Dash) and Keras / Tensorflow
- More than 2 years experience in a trading environment
- A proactive approach
- Someone who can deal well with conflict and field-critical questions
- An independent thinker who is creative in finding alternative solutions
- Experience with quantitative models, including working with large and incomplete data
- A team player, who contributes to a cooperative working environment
What do we offer?
A real career! We want you to grow with us and become an important part of the success of BOTS by RevenYOU. As the R&D team grows, you will have the opportunity to manage younger team members. We have a very energetic and collaborative team where personal development, independence and focus on craftsmanship are important. In addition, we offer a retirement plan, moving package, performance-based bonus, travel allowance, weekly lunch, free mibo and much more!